Dr. Robert Page
I am proud to have served patients in our community for over 15 years. Through continuing education and state-of-the-art equipment, we are able to offer you and your family the high level of care you’re looking for. Our team at Congress Dental Group will give you a warm welcome and ongoing commitment to your dental health. Check out my Google + page.
- Graduated from Boston University’s Goldman School of Dental Medicine
- Certified for Cerinate Lumineer Veneers
- CEREC Certified Dentist (1 visit Crown)
- Invisalign certified
- WaterLaseMD certified (Laser used for Gum treatments)
- Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry Trainings
- Implants Certified(Placements and restorations)
- Extended Studies: Endodontics (root canal therapy), Laser (hard & soft tissue)
- Certification of appreciation for presentation on Argon Laser Whitening at American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistryannual meeting from LaserMed, Inc.
Member of: American Academy of General Dentistry
Hobbies: Drawing, Table Tennis, Tennis, and Soccer
Dr. Preetha Chally
Dr. Chally graduated from Tufts University of Dental Medicine in 1998. She has also served at Tufts as a faculty instructor. Dr. Chally is a member of the American Dental Association and Massachusetts Dental Society. She has been working at Congress Dental Group since 2005.
Dr. Chally specializes in providing comprehensive dental care to all her patients. This requires spending considerable time listening to patients who are concerned and addressing every problem the patient may have, with regards to his or her dental needs. Dr. Chally prides herself on her ability to educate and motivate her patients to strive for optimal dental health. She feels most rewarded when her patients refer and entrust her with the care of their family and friends.
Dr. Chally continually takes courses to keep up-to-date with all the advances in the dental field. She is Invisalign® certified.
In her spare time, Dr. Chally enjoys spending quality time with her husband and her hobbies are yoga, reading, and travel.